Nomad Lifestyle 101 is a one-stop learning experience for new and aspiring nomads. The nomadic life is a great experience for many people, but it does involve a steep learning curve because nearly everything is different from a traditional lifestyle. This course will prepare you with the knowledge you need to succeed as a nomad.
What Does This Course Include?
This course includes more than 20 different modules with videos and other bonus material covering all aspects of the nomadic lifestyle (see below for a full list of course modules). The material in this course will provide a solid foundation that will help you avoid many of the expensive and frustrating mistakes so common among new and aspiring nomads.
Since this course is just launching, more content will be added over time based on feedback from participants like you. Enrolling in the course now allows you to lock in your membership at the best price and be involved in influencing additional content over the coming months.
You will learn essential information for success as a nomad in one convenient place. The course is arranged in a series of modules with videos that you can watch in any order and can return to at any time to review. There are also special bonuses only available for a limited time.
The standard course includes:
- 20+ video course modules covering everything you need to know for success as a nomad
- 6 hours of video with more videos being added regularly
- PDF cheatsheets and worksheets for download within the course modules
- Progress at your own pace - you can work through the modules as quickly or slowly as you like
- Lifetime access* to all course material so you can review modules and watch new modules at any time.
- Community support and interaction through comments on each module
Why enroll in this course?
Deciding to enroll in a course like this is an investment in yourself and your future. There are several reasons why this course is a good investment for any new or aspiring nomad. These include experience, track record, quality, and value.
As a long-time nomad myself I have learned many things the hard way - often through repeated attempts and failures. The good news is that you don’t have to learn these same things the hard way over months and years. You are able to skip much of the frustration of learning how to live as a nomad and instead benefit from my experience.
You also are able to have confidence in my ability to share valuable information about the nomadic lifestyle because I have a proven track record of doing this through YouTube videos, books, and more. I have not only been living as a nomad for a number of years, but I have also been teaching others how to succeed as nomads for several years.
Every effort has been made to provide quality content in this course. More importantly, this course will be continually updated with additional quality content to provide you with the information that you need in one convenient place.
This course has been designed to provide as much value as possible to every participant. Online courses that offer this much value typically cost several times more than Nomad Lifestyle 101. This course is being offered as inexpensively as possible to make it available to everyone.
The cost of not enrolling in this course
It is easy to focus only on the immediate financial cost of a course like Nomad Lifestyle 101. Perhaps a better question though is how much will it cost to not enroll in this course?
There is a lot to learn when becoming a nomad and many decisions to make about vehicles, outfitting vehicles, and so much more. The bottom line is that if this course saves you from making one mistake with your vehicle choices, gear, or work plans it will have paid for itself many times over.
There is also an opportunity cost to consider as well. How many hours will you need to spend watching random videos or reading assorted articles in an attempt to learn what you need to know as a nomad? Your time is valuable. Investing in a complete course like Nomad Lifestyle 101 allows you to spend more time preparing for your new nomadic life and less time hunting for accurate, reliable information.
How much does it cost?
Membership in the Nomad Lifestyle 101 course is currently being offered at a special introductory price with introductory bonuses. This course will never be offered at a lower price, but the price may increase over time. Locking in your membership today guarantees you the best possible price.
Standard Course (Introductory Price)
The standard course is available at an introductory price of $99. This is a one-time cost that provides you with lifetime access* to everything inside the course.
You will receive more than just access to all of the video modules, PDF downloads, and community when you purchase this course.
- You will also receive four of my e-books: How to be a Successful 21st Century Nomad, Car Living, Minimalism, and Microbusinesses You Can Start Today. These books are all available for download (PDF) within the course modules.
- A single one-on-one video coaching call (FaceTime or Skype) at any time during the course. Coaching calls are 30 minutes in duration and cover your choice of topics about the nomadic lifestyle. Additional video coaching calls are available for a fee.
- Weekly email coaching for four weeks after you enroll in the course. Email coaching is limited to one exchange per week and four email coaching exchanges. Additional email coaching is available for a fee.
Premium Course (Introductory Price)
The premium course is available at an introductory price of $499. This is one-time cost that provides you with lifetime access* to everything inside the course for as long as the course remains active.
In addition to having unlimited access to all of the video modules, PDF downloads, and community, the premium course also includes:
- Four of my e-books: How to be a Successful 21st Century Nomad, Car Living, Minimalism, and Microbusinesses You Can Start Today. These books are all available for download (PDF) within the course modules.
- A signed paperback copy of my book, How to be a Successful 21st Century Nomad
- Weekly one-on-one video coaching calls (FaceTime or Skype) at any time during the course. Coaching calls are 30 minutes in duration and cover your choice of topics about the nomadic lifestyle. The premium course option includes 12 total video coaching calls. Additional video coaching calls are available for a fee.
- Weekly email coaching for six weeks after you enroll in the course. Email coaching is limited to three exchanges per week and 18 total email coaching exchanges. Additional email coaching is available for a fee.
The following add-ons are available for those who just want more. You can purchase these add-ons at any time after enrolling in the course.
- Email Coaching - Purchase an additional email coaching bundle at any time.
- One-On-One Video Coaching Calls - Purchase an additional video coaching session or bundle at any time.
Hopefully this course sounds like a great value to you. Still, you may be wondering whether it is right for you. I understand that concern, but am so confident that you will find this course to be valuable that I am offering a risk-free guarantee with this course.
If you purchase this course and then decide that it is not right for you within the first 30 days simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and request a refund.
I do hope that if you are not satisfied with the contents of the course that you will first contact me so that I can attempt to solve any problems. This is a new course and content is still being added regularly.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is open to anyone who is interested in the nomadic lifestyle, but is designed for new and aspiring nomads.
How long will it take to work through the course materials?
This course is designed to be completed at your own pace. You can proceed as quickly or as slowly as you prefer.
Will I be able to access the course in the future to review modules?
Yes! Your membership in this course grants you lifetime access (as long as the course remains active) to the full course, including modules, PDF downloads, and community interaction.
Why should I enroll in a course instead of just watching videos on YouTube or reading blog articles?
There is a wealth of information available online, but there are several challenges with trying to learn a comprehensive topic by browsing YouTube videos or reading articles.
One challenge is that it is very likely you will end up with gaps in your knowledge and skills.
Another challenge is knowing who you can trust to be sharing accurate information. The Internet allows anyone to publish videos or articles, but it also means that viewers/readers are responsible for vetting the information on their own.
Yet another challenge is time. How long will it take to search through millions of videos or articles looking for the information that you need?
Enrolling in the Nomad Lifestyle 101 course solves all of these problems and provides real value in the process.
Will I be on my own as I go through this course?
No! There is a comment section in each module where you can leave comments or questions. I will personally answer every comment in the course, and others will also be able to respond to comments.
* Lifetime access means that you will have full access to the course for as long as it is active.
Join Nomad Lifestyle 101
Your new nomadic life awaits. Enrolling in Nomad Lifestyle 101 is an investment in yourself and your future. Join today and immediately have access to the full course, downloads, and coaching sessions included in your package.